Friday, 6 January 2017

[SPORT NEWS] Chelsea news: £40m star man battle, midfielder done deal, Conte on Costa exit

Tottenham are ready to battle Chelsea for £40m-rated Fiorentina star Federico Bernardeschi, according to the Evening Standard.The news could be a huge blow to Blues boss Antonio Conte who is also keen to secure his signature.
Antonio Conte is the front runner for the 22-year-old, but competition is hotting up.
Barcelona, Inter Milan, AC Milan and Juventus are all circling.
Chelsea have sent youngster Izzy Brown out on loan to Championship side Huddersfield.
The midfielder had been recalled from Rotherham where he made 20 appearances, scoring three goals.
And Brown had some kind words for interim manager Paul Warne on exiting the club bottom of the Championship.
“I texted Warney today to say that I was going to miss him,” he said.

Blues boss Conte was asked about the prospect of Diego Costa moving to the Far East earlier today - but the Italian was quick to shoot down the possibility.
The maverick striker was linked with Chinese side Tianjin Quanjian last month.
Conte said: "I hope that this offer from China finish with Mikel and Oscar.
"I think that it is important now to remain with this squad. Now we are fighting this season.


No comments:

Post a Comment